Large project funding is a long term type of financing, ample type of financing of infrastructure and industrial projects consisting of various forms of loans during the phases of the project development. In this type of financing the lender will look primarily to the impact economically, environmentally and the revenues that will be generated by the specific project for both security and repayment of the loan.
Funding for tougher transactions that fail to qualify for the traditional bank financing.
Funding is available for:
- Asset based-loans
- Large Construction Projects
- Corporate expansion loans
- Real estate projects
- Large alternative energy projects
- Large real estate development projects
- For large developments in:
- Agro-industry, Water production, Ports and Airports
- Fossil fuels, Energy projects (such as wind, solar, hydro).
- Telecommunications, Roads, Hotels, Sky Scrapers, Office Complex, Large Real Estate Projects and much more
Borrower must have 15%-25% of loan request amount in cash only and ready to present proof of funds documentation as basic requirement. Borrower funds move to the lender during the time of the loan and returned as a last tranche in loan payout amount to the borrower.
Client needed long term funding for a $36 mm Construction Project which was to be built over 2 years. Client had $10 mm down on the project. Project approved within a week for:
- $36 mm
- 25 year term
For every file submitted the lender requires of the borrower:
- Lender application completed by the borrower
- Business plan & projections/Budget model
- Detail description of the project and the needed funding
- Copy of the owners identification
- Copy of bank statement or proof of down payment